Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Last Updated: 25/07/20
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the https://www.psstaudio.com website (the “Service”) operated by PsstAudio(“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who want to access the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
1.Your Access to the Services
People under the age of 18 are not allowed to create an account or otherwise use the Services.
If you are accepting these Terms on behalf of another legal entity, including a business or a government, you represent that you have full legal authority to bind such entity to these terms.
2.Your Use of the Services
PsstAudio grants you a personal, non-transferable, revocable, limited license to use and access the Services solely as permitted by these Terms. We reserve all right not expressly granted to you by these Terms.
Except as permitted through the Services or as otherwise permitted by us in writing, your license does not include the right to:
- License, sell, transfer, assign, distribute, host or otherwise commercially exploit the Services or Content;
- Modify, prepare derivative works of, disassemble, decompile, or reverse engineer any part of the Services or Content; or
- Access the Services or Content in order to build a similar or competitive website, product or service.
We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Services(in whole or in part) at any time, without or without notice to you. Any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Services will be subject to these Terms, which may be updated from time to time. You agree what we will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services or any part thereof.
3. Your Account and Account Security
You are solely responsible for the information associated with your account and anything that happens related to your account. You must maintain the security of your account and promptly notify PsstAudio if you discover or suspect that someone has accessed your account without your permission. We recommend that you use a strong password that is unique to the Services.
You will not license, sell, or transfer your Account without prior written approval.
3. Your Content
The services may contain information, text, links, graphics, photos, videos or other materials (“Content”), including Content created with or submitted to the Services by you or through your Account(“Your Content”). We take no responsibility for and we do not expressly or implicitly endorse any of Your Content.
By submitting Your Content to the Services, you represent and warrant that you have all rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights to Your Content contained with these Terms. Because you alone are responsible for Your Content, you may expose yourself to liability if you post or share Content without all necessary rights.
When Your Content is created with or submitted to the services, you grant us absolutely no rights or licenses to your work.
Any ideas, suggestions, and feedback about PsstAudio or our Services that you provide to use are entirely voluntary, and you agree that PsstAudio may use such ideas, suggestions and feedback without compensation or obligation to you.
Although we have no obligation to screen, edit, or monitor Your Content, we may, in our sole discretion, delete or remove Your Content at any time and for any reason, including violation of these Terms, a violation of our Content Policy, or if you otherwise create a liability for us.
4. Things You Cannot Do
When accessing or using the Services, you must respect others and their rights, including by following these Terms and the Content Policy, so that we all may continue to use and enjoy the Services.
When accessing or using our Services, you will not:
- Create or submit Content that violates our Content Policy;
- Use the Services to violate applicable law or infringe any person or entity’s intellectual property or any other proprietary rights;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to another user’s Account or to the Services (or to other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Services);
- Upload, transmit, or distribute to or through the Services any computer viruses, worms, or other software intended to interfere with the intended operation of a computer system or data;
- Use the Services to harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding the Services or users of the Services except as permitted in these Terms or in a separate agreement with PsstAudio;
- Use the Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Services or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of the Services in any manner;
- Intentionally negate any user's actions to delete or edit their Content on the Services; or
- Access, query, or search the Services with any automated system
5. Copyright, the DMCA & Takedowns
PsstAudio respects the intellectual property of others and required that users of our Services do the same. We have a policy that includes the removal of any infringing materials from the Services and for the termination in appropriate circumstances, of users of our Services who are repeat infringers. If you believe that anything on our Services infringes a copyright that you own or control, you may notify PsstAudio’s Designated agent by contacting “firstname.lastname@example.org”
6. Changes to these Terms
We may make changes to these Terms from time to time. If we do make changes, we will post the amended Terms to our Services and update the Effective Data above. If the changes, in our sole discretion, are material, we may also notify you by sending you an email to the address associated with your Account or otherwise providing a notification of the changes through our service.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Services immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including without limitation, ownership provisions, indemnity and limitations of liability.